Contract Drafting in Viana Do Castelo
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and litigation.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Tânia
Mahmoud Khfagah, Porto
Tania was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more!
Jun 17, 2020
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Contracts are drafted in so many different scenarios that it would be impossible to provide a definitive list. Contracts arise in the most personal of affairs (prenuptial agreements, organ donation), everyday situations (leases for dwellings and commercial offices) and in the most important of matters (purchase of properties and businesses). When living in other countries, local laws can impinge on how a contract may be drafted which makes it even more important for a local lawyer to advise you on how to ensure that your rights are protected.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and your personal objectives
- Risk analysis and advice on international contracts
- International negotiations and support for building commercial structures
- Business contract templates – all kind of contracts including Franchise, Distributorship, Confidentiality, Consultancy, Brokerage, Employment, Partnership, Production, Advertisement, Barter, Importation, Forwarding, Loan, Financial Leasing, Pledge, Guaranty, Settlement, Joint Ventures
- Contract design and drafting
- Legal advice and representation in Court of Law in case of conflict
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.