Contract Review & Advice in France
Avi is a Lawyer to the Paris Bar (2003), With particular focus on the fields of Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Business Law. Together with 8 colleagues and 3 Jurists this firm have considerable experience in the aforementioned areas of law, dealing with over 2 000 clients to date. Avi is a former elected Representative of the Paris Bar Council (2010 to 2015) and former elected Representative of the National Council of French Bars Councils.
Caroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.
Fatou began her career working in well known French law firms, such as Bredin Prat and Mouy Dangleterre where she practiced in Business Law. She is registered and regulated by the Paris Bar Association, and focuses on the fields of Immigration Law and Business Law.
Contract Review & Advice
Who is this Service for?
Before signing an agreement, it can be extremely beneficial to have an experienced lawyer cast an eye over the agreement. Once you sign, there is seldom any way to row-back and so it is highly advisable to have a wise and experienced professional - used to negotiating agreements and representing parties who are in disagreement - on a regular basis, to review the contract before proceeding to sign.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and any specific concerns you may have
- A written report following a review of the contract, with recommendations on any changes considered prudent
- Follow-up call or meeting after report produced, to deal with any continuing questions.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.