Contract Review & Advice in Sanremo
Since 2001 Renato has managed his own law firm on the Italian Riviera, specialising in Real Estate Law, Inheritance Law, Family Law and finally Corporate Law. A full range of private client work is undertaken, from the international administration of deceased's estates, to the preparation of wills, affidavits, powers of attorney, agreements and contracts for the acquisition of property. With almost 20 years of experience assisting English-speakers , Renato is a highly effective, efficient and dependable legal resource.
Contract Review & Advice
Who is this Service for?
Before signing an agreement, it can be extremely beneficial to have an experienced lawyer cast an eye over the agreement. Once you sign, there is seldom any way to row-back and so it is highly advisable to have a wise and experienced professional - used to negotiating agreements and representing parties who are in disagreement - on a regular basis, to review the contract before proceeding to sign.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and any specific concerns you may have
- A written report following a review of the contract, with recommendations on any changes considered prudent
- Follow-up call or meeting after report produced, to deal with any continuing questions.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.