Contract Review & Advice in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Los Alcázares
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Seville City
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Contract Review & Advice
Who is this Service for?
Before signing an agreement, it can be extremely beneficial to have an experienced lawyer cast an eye over the agreement. Once you sign, there is seldom any way to row-back and so it is highly advisable to have a wise and experienced professional - used to negotiating agreements and representing parties who are in disagreement - on a regular basis, to review the contract before proceeding to sign.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and any specific concerns you may have
- A written report following a review of the contract, with recommendations on any changes considered prudent
- Follow-up call or meeting after report produced, to deal with any continuing questions.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.