Contractual Disputes in Almuñecar
Kristina has been practising law for more than 10 years. She has studied at universities in England, Santiago de Compostela and Granada, so she speaks perfect English, French and Hungarian. Also, Kristina has a Master in Tax Law, Business Law and Corporate Law. She is an expert in immigration matters and property purchases, fiscal advice for nonresidents, fiscal taxes as well as inheritance law.Cases completed: 23
Testimonials for Kristina
Timothy Stuetz, Motril
I highly recommend Kristina and felt I got the highest level of service in all these areas.
Sep 20, 2019
Margaret-Ann Grant, Salobreña
The professional's responsiveness to my queries (of which there were many), her explanations and clarification of issues and her ability to come up with concrete solutions when obstacles arose, all in a timely manner (despite time differences) were a credit to her and to your company.
I would gladly recommend Kristina for metaphorically holding my hand through the whole apartment buying process, from beginning to end.
Sep 17, 2019
elizabeth burchell, Motril
Kristina was exceptional in every way. Although performing a professional service for me, she made the whole experience feel very personal.
She was extremely caring and supportive towards me the whole time we were in the office in Motril. A problem occurred during the legal procedure Kristina was doing for me. She immediately explained the situation and came up with a solution, which eased the situation for me considerably.
Kristina's professionalism, approachability, responsiveness and understanding from the day I originally contacted her from the UK were excellent at all times.
I would not hesitate to recommend her to any one at any time. Thank you excellent value for money!
Jul 25, 2019
Jason Heppenstall, Granada
Kristina was very helpful and enabled me to get my legal problem sorted out in an efficient and timely manner.
Apr 15, 2019
Lisa Jones, UK
Kristina was extremely helpful throughout the process of buying my property in Spain. She was very easy to reach at all times and very professional. I would highly recommend Kristina to anyone buying a property in the area.
Jan 25, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Both in business and in personal relationships, we undertake to abide by contractual terms all the time. Whether related to the provision of a service by a company, or a private agreement between individuals. Unfortunately, the parties to agreements do not always abide by the terms and as a result the other party to the contract may need to take legal action to protect their interests.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the details of the contract and the breach
- The lawyer will confirm the availability of legal remedies or potential liabilities and present the options
- The lawyer will contact the other party formally to begin negotiating an amicable resolution to the matter
- Initiate/defend judicial proceedings where an amicable solution is not possible
- Representation in judicial proceedings seeking the appropriate remedy (damages, specific performance, restitution or cancellation)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.