Contractual Disputes in Turkey
Contractual Disputes in Turkey: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Turkey
- Dilruba, lawyer in AnkaraDilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native Turkish
Who is this Service for?
Both in business and in personal relationships, we undertake to abide by contractual terms all the time. Whether related to the provision of a service by a company, or a private agreement between individuals. Unfortunately, the parties to agreements do not always abide by the terms and as a result the other party to the contract may need to take legal action to protect their interests.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the details of the contract and the breach
- The lawyer will confirm the availability of legal remedies or potential liabilities and present the options
- The lawyer will contact the other party formally to begin negotiating an amicable resolution to the matter
- Initiate/defend judicial proceedings where an amicable solution is not possible
- Representation in judicial proceedings seeking the appropriate remedy (damages, specific performance, restitution or cancellation)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.