Non-Disclosure Agreements in Spain
- AdrianaAdriana is a UK qualified solicitor and is also registered as "colegiada ejerciente" with ICAV in Spain under the Establishment Directive. Adriana has 9 years’ experience working for international commercial law firms in London specialising in transactional business law. Adriana advises on non-contentious commercial matters and has ample experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts. Adriana also advises expats on relocation matters. Languages: English, Romanian, Spanish.
Who is this Service for?
Non-disclosure agreements arise in many varied situations such as between employers and employees and companies and consultants, and basically any scenario where privileged information is held by one party that will become known by another party as a result of some type of relationship between the two. Non-disclosure agreements require very careful drafting to ensure that all possible scenarios are considered and provided for.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the specific objectives of the non-disclosure agreement and any specific concerns you may have
- Drafting of the agreement in English and/or local language
- Submission by the lawyer for your approval
- Attendance with you or on your behalf to sign the contract at a public notary
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.