Assault Charges in Los Cristianos
Assault Charges in Los Cristianos: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Los Cristianos
- Oliver, lawyer in Los CristianosOliver is a multidisciplinary lawyer and economist with over 10 years in the banking sector. With a very high level of written and spoken English, Oliver specialises in: Property Conveyances, Inheritance, Family Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law and Contractual disputes.
Who is this Service for?
Being accused with carrying-out an assault can result in a range of offences -from relatively minor charges to the most serious on the country’s statute books. In any case, the presence of an experienced criminal lawyer, who speaks your language, can be absolutely vital in determining the severity of any sentence or indeed receiving an acquittal
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- The lawyer will develop a defence strategy based on the facts of the case and the circumstances
- Representation in local courts and advice throughout the trial
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.