Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence in Cyprus
Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence in Cyprus: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Cyprus
- Constantinos, lawyer in NicosiaConstantinos graduated from the Democritus University of Thrace (DUTH) Greece and was admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2013. He also completed an LLM degree in International Commercial Law in Bournemouth University and holds a Copyrights Diploma from Harvard Law School USA. Constantinos assists foreign clients in Civil and Criminal Law matters and speaks English fluently.
Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence
Who is this service for?
There has been an undeniable increase in incidences of alleged domestic violence in much of the world. Similar to other areas of the criminal law covering assault, it is an area that the law has difficulties dealing with, given that typically, it relies on alternative versions of the facts of the case by the protaganists.
Another situation that English-speakers in particular, who are living or spending time abroad, can find themselves having to deal with, is appearing in the local domestic violence courts after having been involved in heated arguments with their partners in public.
This can be a result of the language barrier when local police get involved, as well, unfortunately, as a result of alcohol having been consumed in many cases.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking criminal defence lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Your lawyer will develop a defence strategy based on the facts of the case and the circumstances
- Your lawyer will seek to negotiate with the public prosecutor to have any charges reduced
- Representation in local courts and advice throughout the legal proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.