Extradition in Spain
Maria-Jose read Law at the University of Alicante, and in 2004 became a member of The Law Society of Murcia. In 2005 she established her own law firm with offices in the centre of Murcia and maintains offices both there and in Valencia. Maria-Jose acts as Secretary of the Civil Section in the Law Society of Murcia and is a leading member of the legal community. She assists clients with property acquisitions and disposals as well as a full range of civil law matters such as inheritances and family law matters. She speaks English fluently.Cases completed: 25
Testimonials for María-José
Paul Dowler, Murcia
I cannot speak highly enough of the professional level of service afforded to me by Maria-Jose.
The speed of reply to enquiries was excellent as was the advice.
I will, without question utilise the services provided by Maria once again, should I have the requirement for legal assistance within Spain.
Thank you Maria!
Mar 25, 2020
Patricia Wheatley , Murcia
Maria was very helpful and sorted my problem within a week, I was very pleased with how much information I was given and the very quick replies to any questions I had.
Feb 03, 2020
I’m very happy with the way Maria dealt with everything,I would definitely contact Maria if I ever needed her services again 😃
Nov 27, 2019
Thijs Lethbridge, Murcia
Maria is an extremely competent and professional lawyer, she helped with all aspects of work involved even going above and beyond in her line of duty. I will definitely use her again if I require a lawyer. Brilliant experience.
Oct 23, 2019
Michael Harrison, Urb. Camposol Mazarron Murcia
Maria was extremely helpful and professional, and put herself out to satisfy my needs.
I contacted her on a number of occasions and always had very good advise on costs etc.
Her English was impeccable and could always be understood.
Jul 27, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Anyone may be detained pursuant to a warrant for their arrest issued by another country – most commonly in Europe under the auspices of the European Arrest Warrant. A successful defence can arise where the specific offence does not existing in the country where the individual is detained. Success can therefore require close collaboration between lawyers in both states.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Development of your defence, including conferring with colleagues in the country seeking extradition, to determine if the offence charged is valid
- Assessment of compliance of all regulations to determine if the authorities have complied
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.