Extradition in Granada region
Extradition in Granada region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Granada region
- Alvaro, lawyer in EsteponaAlvaro is an experienced lawyer who has been assisting expats and visitors to Spain with their legal issues since 2011. He deals with both criminal and civil law matters, specifically property, probate and family law. He is also a member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone may be detained pursuant to a warrant for their arrest issued by another country – most commonly in Europe under the auspices of the European Arrest Warrant. A successful defence can arise where the specific offence does not existing in the country where the individual is detained. Success can therefore require close collaboration between lawyers in both states.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Development of your defence, including conferring with colleagues in the country seeking extradition, to determine if the offence charged is valid
- Assessment of compliance of all regulations to determine if the authorities have complied
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.