Fraud or Theft Charges in Malaga region
Fraud or Theft Charges in Malaga region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Malaga region
- Alvaro, lawyer in EsteponaAlvaro is an experienced lawyer who has been assisting expats and visitors to Spain with their legal issues since 2011. He deals with both criminal and civil law matters, specifically property, probate and family law. He is also a member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain.
Fraud or Theft Charges
Who is this Service for?
Depending on the amount of money involved, and the impact on any victims, this offence can attract a wide range of potential sentences, ranging from fines to long terms of imprisonment. A lawyer who can understand you and your role – if any – in the events that you are accused of undertaking is crucial to ensuring the best possible defence.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- The lawyer will develop a defence strategy based on the facts of the case and the circumstances
- Representation in local courts and advice throughout the trial
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.