Road Traffic Offences in France
Road Traffic Offences in France: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in France
- Michaël, lawyer in MarseilleAfter a long period as an in-house lawyer in major companies such as General Electric, Michael changed path to become a private-sector lawyer. His main activities include assisting clients in matters of criminal law, white collar offenses, international commercial law, and property matters.
Road Traffic Offences
Who is this Service for?
One of the most common situations for English-speakers abroad is being stopped by the police for some type of infraction of the rules of the road. Such offences range from speeding to death by dangerous driving, so the sentences that can result are equally varied. Most important is having a lawyer who understands you and who will know how to mitigate any sentence that may be levied.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Preparation of the defence/negotiation with the prosecutors
- Representation in court – where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.