Road Traffic Offences in South Africa
Road Traffic Offences in South Africa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in South Africa
- Lindie, lawyer in PretoriaLindie attended the University of Pretoria from 1996 until 1999 and obtained a BPROC. She was admitted as an Attorney in 2001. She specialised in labour Law for 3 years and was then admitted as a Notary and Conveyancer in 2004. Since 2004 she has been specialising in Contracts, Labour law, Conveyancing, Notarial practice and Corporate law. She enrolled for LLM Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria in 2019.
Road Traffic Offences
Who is this Service for?
One of the most common situations for English-speakers abroad is being stopped by the police for some type of infraction of the rules of the road. Such offences range from speeding to death by dangerous driving, so the sentences that can result are equally varied. Most important is having a lawyer who understands you and who will know how to mitigate any sentence that may be levied.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Preparation of the defence/negotiation with the prosecutors
- Representation in court – where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.