Sexual Offences in Milan
Marco graduated with merit in Law in 2008 at the University of Milan and subsequently passed the Italian State Bar in the first attempt. His competence includes, besides advocacy in public hearings, the drafting of expert opinion, writs, deeds and contracts in the areas of civil and criminal law. Together with the other members of his firm expert legal assistance is provided in accountancy, banking & finance law, in corporate & commercial law, in tax & family law as well as in corporate criminal law. Marco has many international clients and, over the last 10 years he has dealt with both domestic and transnational legal cases.
Who is this Service for?
There are now a wide range of sexual offences on the statute books and the way local courts handle such cases will vary from country to country. Obviously, it is important for anyone facing such charges to have an experienced criminal lawyer defend them and not only that, but a lawyer who can understand them, and explain their situation clearly to them and their legal options going forward.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Preparation of the defence/negotiation with the prosecutors
- Representation in court, if required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.