Sexual Offences in Lebanon
Sexual Offences in Lebanon: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Lebanon
- Maya, lawyer in BeirutMaya was registered as a lawyer with Beirut Bar Association thirteen years ago and since then has developed local and international professional experience and established an independent law firm in 2012. What makes our work guiding principles different is that we invest in long term relationships with our clients, holding their concerns and making them ours. We have developed deep knowledge and extensive experience in international law and we measure the value of our services based on our clients’ feelings of contentment.
Who is this Service for?
There are now a wide range of sexual offences on the statute books and the way local courts handle such cases will vary from country to country. Obviously, it is important for anyone facing such charges to have an experienced criminal lawyer defend them and not only that, but a lawyer who can understand them, and explain their situation clearly to them and their legal options going forward.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Preparation of the defence/negotiation with the prosecutors
- Representation in court, if required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.