Smuggling Offences in Italy
Marco graduated with merit in Law in 2008 at the University of Milan and subsequently passed the Italian State Bar in the first attempt. His competence includes, besides advocacy in public hearings, the drafting of expert opinion, writs, deeds and contracts in the areas of civil and criminal law. Together with the other members of his firm expert legal assistance is provided in accountancy, banking & finance law, in corporate & commercial law, in tax & family law as well as in corporate criminal law. Marco has many international clients and, over the last 10 years he has dealt with both domestic and transnational legal cases.
Who is this Service for?
A common offence in Europe is that of smuggling. The authorities are of course more and more keen to police national borders - especially as a result of the recent refugee crisis. Accordingly those who either are not aware of allowances relating to tobacco alcohol, or who flout the rules regardless, or who are in possession of more illicit contraband, will be increasingly subject to stop and search, with predictable results.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- The lawyer will develop a defence strategy based on the facts of the case and the circumstances
- Representation in local courts and advice throughout the trial
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.