Tax Evasion Charges in Spain
- BorjaGraduated in 2004 at Abat Oliba University in Barcelona, and working as Litigation Attorney since 2006. Specialized in domestic violence litigation and juvenile law. Spent 3 years leading the criminal law department at another firm in Barcelona, and later as an external collaborator for the litigation department, of another international law firm. Since 2014, Boja has managed his own firm in Barcelona,
Testimonials for Tax Evasion Charges
- Emmanuel Emelogu, Barcelona
Borja did an excellent job. He delivered. I recommend him highly!
Perhaps the time to respond to emails and calls could be improved.Jun 17, 2019
Tax Evasion Charges
Who is this Service for?
This is a specialist service aimed at anyone who is the subject of an investigation by the tax authorities for non-payment of due taxes. An experienced, specialist tax lawyer is required to be able to navigate this complex area and to be able to explain the options and consequences to their client.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to determine the nature of the charges
- Preparation of the defence/negotiation with the prosecutors
- Representation in court, where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.