Victim Representation in Istanbul
Having lived and studied in a number of countries such as the USA, Japan, Belgium and Russia, ilkay has an international background that makes him ideal for assisting English-speaking clients in Turkey. Specialising in business law, property matters and immigration, ilkay speaks fluent English and is a registered and regulated lawyer in Istanbul.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Ilkay
Abu Bokkor, Turkey
I found them to be very reliable and responsive when providing their service.
Jun 29, 2020
Meltem graduated from Ankara Law Faculty and pursued a master’s (LL.M.) in the Netherlands and France. Having worked for top tier law firms in Ankara and Istanbul, Meltem has founded her law firm in Istanbul and Mugla. She works on disputes relating to commercial law, labour law, consumer law, inheritance and family law, contract law, real estate matters, IP and data protection law. She also has a solid background in criminal law. She is a sworn translator and interpreter.
Who is this Service for?
In certain countries victims have a statutory right to be represented in the trial of the person(s) accused of committing a crime against them. In this regard, an English-speaking lawyer can be a great help in liaising with the court and keeping you up-to-date with progress and information regarding the trial.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand your thoughts and concerns about the trial and the aftermath of the crime
- Regular updates from the lawyer on the progress of the trial and explanation of the progress
- Representation in court, where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.