Data Protection in Italy
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Who is this Service for?
With the arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, businesses across the world have been forced to scramble to ensure they are compliant. While currently emphasis is being placed on the management of personal data by large multinational tech companies, companies of all sizes are required to comply.
The data of individuals is the subject of the GDPR protection and consequently the impact is felt across an organization who processes their personal details: identifying who is the data controller, how data is obtained and its lawfulness of processing, technical and organizational measures to be taken in order to ensure data security, the DPO role within a company, how to manage a right request from the data subject, how to protect the confidential data managed by a processor, data protection impact assessment, how long data records can be retained, identifying special categories of data, etc.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialising in Data Protection to understand the scope of your business and likely measures that you will need to implement to ensure compliance
- A report detailing policies that will need to be implemented to ensure compliance
- Assistance with implementation including drafting of policy documents, employee training and 3rd party contracts.
- Ad hoc advice
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.