Data Protection in Turin
After graduating from the University of Turin in 2004. and time spent as an intern at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Giovanni returned to Italy where qualified as a lawyer. Over the following eight years he has practices mainly in the areas of private international law and EU law. In particular he assists private and corporate clients in cases related to cross-border litigation, debt collection, drafting of various international contracts (i.e. distribution, agency, joint venture, NdA). He speaks English and French fluently.
Testimonials for Giovanni Luca
Matt Trenwith, Turin
I received absolute clarity throughout the process in a timely fashion.
I am happy with the current service.
Jan 16, 2020
Who is this Service for?
With the arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, businesses across the world have been forced to scramble to ensure they are compliant. While currently emphasis is being placed on the management of personal data by large multinational tech companies, companies of all sizes are required to comply.
The data of individuals is the subject of the GDPR protection and consequently the impact is felt across an organization who processes their personal details: identifying who is the data controller, how data is obtained and its lawfulness of processing, technical and organizational measures to be taken in order to ensure data security, the DPO role within a company, how to manage a right request from the data subject, how to protect the confidential data managed by a processor, data protection impact assessment, how long data records can be retained, identifying special categories of data, etc.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialising in Data Protection to understand the scope of your business and likely measures that you will need to implement to ensure compliance
- A report detailing policies that will need to be implemented to ensure compliance
- Assistance with implementation including drafting of policy documents, employee training and 3rd party contracts.
- Ad hoc advice
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.