Employment Contracts in Italy
Chiara read law at La Sapienza University, Rome. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Rome and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Rome. She has been awarded by the Rome’s Bar Council with a post doctorate in Criminal Law. She has specialised in Criminal and Immigration law due to her role as "legal business immigration specialist" working for a multinational company operating in the relocation field, with particular attention placed on Contract and Real Estate Law.
Who is this Service for?
For those businesses who do not have the benefit of an internal legal or HR department, it is necessary to have an expert draft effective contracts of employment ideal for the nature of your business and your individual circumstances.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature of your business and employee relationships
- Drafting of proposed contracts and presentation
- Follow-up meeting to discuss any additional questions or concerns the employer may have before finalising the contracts
- The lawyer will normally offer a discount for multiple contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.