Employment Contracts in South Africa
Employment Contracts in South Africa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in South Africa
- Lindie, lawyer in PretoriaLindie attended the University of Pretoria from 1996 until 1999 and obtained a BPROC. She was admitted as an Attorney in 2001. She specialised in labour Law for 3 years and was then admitted as a Notary and Conveyancer in 2004. Since 2004 she has been specialising in Contracts, Labour law, Conveyancing, Notarial practice and Corporate law. She enrolled for LLM Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria in 2019.
Who is this Service for?
For those businesses who do not have the benefit of an internal legal or HR department, it is necessary to have an expert draft effective contracts of employment ideal for the nature of your business and your individual circumstances.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature of your business and employee relationships
- Drafting of proposed contracts and presentation
- Follow-up meeting to discuss any additional questions or concerns the employer may have before finalising the contracts
- The lawyer will normally offer a discount for multiple contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.