Employment Law Consultation in Lamezia Terme
- AndreaAndrea graduated from the University of Pisa in 2002 and has managed his own law firm in Calabria since then, with the assistance of several experienced paralegals. His firm practices primarily in the area of estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, national income tax planning, business formations and dissolutions, divorce litigation support, criminal law and car accident injury, both in Lamezia Terme and in Milan. Expert advice also provided to foreign clients on whether to establish a business as a resident company, a branch, or a non-resident company in Italy. He speaks English fluently.
Employment Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Both employers and employees can sometimes require expert advice on their legal position following an incident in the labour relationship between the two parties. Labour law traditionally has an enormous number of rules and regulations and requires a lawyer who specialises in the area and who is up-to-date with any recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the nature of the dispute
- The lawyer will provide expert advice and recommended next steps to take, depending on the circumstances as presented
- As required, negotiation with the other party
- As required, representation in employment tribunals.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.