Employment Law Consultation in South Africa
Employment Law Consultation in South Africa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in South Africa
- Lindie, lawyer in PretoriaLindie attended the University of Pretoria from 1996 until 1999 and obtained a BPROC. She was admitted as an Attorney in 2001. She specialised in labour Law for 3 years and was then admitted as a Notary and Conveyancer in 2004. Since 2004 she has been specialising in Contracts, Labour law, Conveyancing, Notarial practice and Corporate law. She enrolled for LLM Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria in 2019.
Employment Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Both employers and employees can sometimes require expert advice on their legal position following an incident in the labour relationship between the two parties. Labour law traditionally has an enormous number of rules and regulations and requires a lawyer who specialises in the area and who is up-to-date with any recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the nature of the dispute
- The lawyer will provide expert advice and recommended next steps to take, depending on the circumstances as presented
- As required, negotiation with the other party
- As required, representation in employment tribunals.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.