Employment Tribunal Representation in France
Avi is a Lawyer to the Paris Bar (2003), With particular focus on the fields of Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Business Law. Together with 8 colleagues and 3 Jurists this firm have considerable experience in the aforementioned areas of law, dealing with over 2 000 clients to date. Avi is a former elected Representative of the Paris Bar Council (2010 to 2015) and former elected Representative of the National Council of French Bars Councils.
Caroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.
Employment Tribunal Representation
Who is this Service for?
When it is impossible for an employer and employee - who are parties to an internal employment dispute - to reach agreement, generally the next step is to have the matter heard before an employment tribunal. This of course requires the assistance of experienced local lawyers who can protect and defend your interests. The ability to speak your language is of course crucial to following developments at the tribunal and ensures that you understand how you are being represented.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature the nature of the dispute
- Advice on recommended strategy
- Following formal instructions, representation before the local employment tribunal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.