Employment Tribunal Representation in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Employment Tribunal Representation
Who is this Service for?
When it is impossible for an employer and employee - who are parties to an internal employment dispute - to reach agreement, generally the next step is to have the matter heard before an employment tribunal. This of course requires the assistance of experienced local lawyers who can protect and defend your interests. The ability to speak your language is of course crucial to following developments at the tribunal and ensures that you understand how you are being represented.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature the nature of the dispute
- Advice on recommended strategy
- Following formal instructions, representation before the local employment tribunal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.