HR Consultancy Service in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
HR Consultancy Service
Who is this Service for?
Due to the very nature of their position, employers tend to need advice on employee relations now and again. Accordingly, the ability to have an English-speaking expert in the area, able to provide advice at a predefined cost is vital to the smooth running of your business and can reduce concerns about potential liabilities, as well as advise on how to avoid incurring such liabilities.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking employment lawyer to understand the nature of your business and employee relationships
- Where required provision of initial advice on employment contracts, working environment and other important issues such as legal entitlements that employees hold
- Advice on an ad hoc basis at pre-defined rates per hour, in minimum increments of 12 minutes.
- Drafting of contracts of employment at pre-defined rates.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.