Certificate of Law in Dubai
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Certificate of Law
Who is this Service for?
You may be entitled to have the law of your home country applied to divorce proceedings in another European country. This can be very beneficial in terms of your entitlement to the matrimonial estate. Normally you will need to have a local lawyer determine if the law of your home country may be applied and if so, you should present to the Court a Certificate of Law to the Court, prepared by a Registered and Regulated Solicitor in your home country. The Certificate of Law will contain the arguments in support of your rights and entitlements under the law of your home country.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular requirements and assess the next steps.
- Prepare the Certificate of Law according to the specific circumstances
- Translation of the Certificate of Law, by Official Translator where required by law
- Presentation of the Certificate of Law in the proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.