English Family Law Consultation in Spain
- FrancisFrancisco is a an experienced lawyer with offices in Malaga and the Axarquia. He leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises three lawyers working in different specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including Property Law & Conveyances, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and international taxation as well as civil matters such as inheritances and family law, and immigration law.Cases completed: 11
English Family Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Most people are unaware that, even though they may be living in another European country, they may still be entitled to initiate divorce proceedings in the UK. Normally this can dramatically enhance your entitlement to the matrimonial estate. Whether you can benefit will depend on the individual circumstances of your case and requires an assessment by a qualified, experienced solicitor.
What does this service consist of?
- In-depth consultation of your situation with a UK registered and regulated solicitor
- A report from the solicitor on the possibility of initiating divorce proceedings in the UK
- Communication with the legal representatives of the other party
- Legal representation in divorce proceedings in the UK
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.