English Probate Law Consultation in Cyprus
Demetris obtained his law degree from the University of Derby, and has since worked extensively in the Commercial & Corporate sector. Demetris has establish a boutique law firm based in Nicosia specialising in the areas of corporate & commercial transactions, intellectual property, shipping, investments, immigration and Cyprus Citizenships and Residency. His firm works extensively with international clients and high net worth individuals including financial institutions and corporate service providers and works very closely with other professionals such as Tax, accounting and audit consultants.
Testimonials for Demetris
Emily Roussos, Nicosia
Present, helpful and professional!
Feb 05, 2020
Duane Johnson, Nicosia
Demetris was very helpful and kept in contact with me through the whole process. Very helpful and accommodating.
Nov 11, 2019
English Probate Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
If you are from the UK, but living in a foreign country, it can at times be necessary – or simply very beneficial – to obtain a Certificate of Law from a UK solicitor. Situations where this can arise include processing an inheritance where you may need to demonstrate the law of intestacy of your home country. This will normally be achieved with a Certificate of Law from a practising solicitor in the UK who can certify the law as it applies to your circumstances, for use by the local officials to process the inheritance and transfer the estate of the deceased to the appropriate beneficiaries.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular requirements and assess the next steps.
- Prepare the Certificate of Law according to the specific circumstances
- Translation of the Certificate of Law, by Official Translator where required by law
- Presentation of the Certificate of Law in the proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.