UK Property Purchase in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
UK Property Purchase
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who would like to set-up a business and live in the UK and who has access to at least £50,000 investments funds, may apply for an extendable visa. However, many applications fail because they are unable to provide the detailed information that the UK authorities demand to receive about their business plan
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for Tier 1 Visas
- A business plan is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate UK authority, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- You will be contacted regarding Visa extensions in due course
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.