Parental Child Abduction in Aveiro
Teresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-know speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Teresa
Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.
Oct 01, 2018
Parental Child Abduction
Who is this Service for?
This is a crime relating to the removal of a child or children by one parent from their current country of residence, to another country, without the approval or consent of the other parent. In such cases time is very much of the essence and it is critical that the authorities are notified if a child is believed to have been removed from the jurisdiction by one of the parents.
What does this service consist of?
- Contact one of our specialised lawyers who in turn will notify the corresponding authorities in the Country where the child is currently located
- Arrange all required documentation in order to begin legal proceedings as soon as possible
- Initiation of legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order stating that the child has been abducted and for the child's safe return.
- Continued representation throughout and contact with the relevant authorities through to successful repatriation of the child.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.