Child Support Agreement Adjustment in Spain
Offices: Velez Malaga, Velez Malaga, NerjaBeatriz is an experienced solicitor practicing law in Malaga province. She provides expert legal advice to English-speakers across the Malaga region on matters such as Property Conveyancing, Inheritances, Contract Law, Immigration and Family Law.Views Services Available in our Velez Malaga Office
Child Support Agreement Adjustment
Who is this Service for?
Following a split between the parents of a child, whether by divorce or not, an agreement must be drafted to detail any financial responsibilities held by the non-custodial parent. Since the circumstances of the non-custodial parent may change over time, it is possible to petition the court to have any previously agreed to financial arrangements amended.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of the original child maintenance or alimony agreement by a lawyer specialised in the field
- Discussion on legal options to enforce or vary the terms of the agreement
- Negotiation with the other party
- Initiation of legal proceedings where necessary and and representation throughout
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.