Divorce in Benidorm
ConsueloConsuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.
Testimonials for Consuelo
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
Feb 15, 2019
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to initiate, or who needs to respond to, divorce proceedings or other family law proceedings including separation and annulment.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position and options for next steps
- If initiating divorce proceedings, possibility to refer case to an Advocate Abroad solicitor registered by the Law Societies in the UK to provide consultation on whether divorce proceedings may take place in the UK
- If proceedings in UK not possible or desired, filing of the divorce petition to the local Courts or formal legal response if responding to a petition for divorce in the local Courts
- Certificate of English law arranged if applying English-law to the foreign divorce proceedings
- Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
- Drafting/Review of the divorce agreement
- Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.