Divorce in Ibiza
- CristinaCristina is an experienced, registered and regulated English-speaking lawyer in Ibiza who regularly provides expert legal advice to resident and non-resident clients involved in Property transactions, contractual disputes, inheritance matters, family law issues and intellectual property law.Cases completed: 76
Testimonials for Cristina
- Michael O'Sullivan, Ibiza
Understanding Spanish law regarding buying and selling properties is a minefield for English speakers. Cristina provided the legal expertise, the translation of legal documents, explanations for all issues, and solutions for our challenges.
Also, she provides confidence and reassurance that what we are doing is in our best interests and within the law - very important when working in a foreign country.
In summary, she is an excellent professional that we are so pleased we found and will continue to use for all our legal matters.
I think you have a perfect solution for supporting people abroad. I was lucky to find you on the internet. Perhaps you could promote your services to all estate agents abroad, so more people can get access to your service when buying or selling abroad.Nov 01, 2018
- Delbecq, France
Cristina, is extremely professional, fast, responsive understand and explain well, she always found appropriate solutions and provide good advices.
She know how to deal and negotiate, and look self-confident, and make you feel less stress, you can trust here.
The value for money is good, and she is up to date with technologies (mail/google app etc… very practical).
It was a pleasure and a great luck to found here and have here at my side for my case. For anything, i should need a lawyer she will be the one I’ll work withAug 03, 2018
- Neil Linter, London
Cristina immediately understood our requirements and was essential in guiding us through a very tricky process.Jul 24, 2018
- A & AC, Surrey, England
We bought a house in Ibiza and Cristina showed immediately a high degree of professionalism and deep knowledge of the whole process - from the initial offer to the final completion of the purchase.
She also dealt on our behalf, with registering us with the utilities companies (Water, Electricity) and other things, for which we were really grateful.
Cristina is a lovely young lady, always ready to help and very polite and her written and spoken english is so very good that there were never any communication problems. Our queries were dealt with quickly and, when needed, she offered explanations, suggestions and alternatives.
All in all a very pleasant experience; we told her we wanted to retain her as our solicitor in Ibiza for any future needs and she readily accepted.Aug 21, 2017
- YS, Dubai
Very Professional. Excellent attitude.
Reasonable price. Good attention to details.Jun 16, 2017
- Gillian Cook, UK
Cristina helped us with every aspect of a complicated house purchase.
Cristina was understanding, very responsive, she went out of her way to help us. She also often was available outside of normal working hours. Nothing was too much trouble. The service was great value for money also.
I have recommended Cristina to others, and would happily do so again. Cristina has recently undertaken some further work for us. Excellent service.May 07, 2017
- Sharon williams, London
Christina was very helpful and a good listener to what my worries and needs were.
She responded to what I needed very professionally and sufficiently. I will and shall be using Christina again if necessary.Mar 10, 2017
- LM, Ibiza
Cristina was amazing and very helpful and i would highly recommend her services again.
I am very satisfied and I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.Mar 10, 2017
- CW, Ibiza
Very knowledgeable and supportive from the outset.
Made to feel very comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. Very highly recommended.Nov 22, 2016
- Laura Waites, UK
Communication was fluid and time was always taken to clarify anything we needed. The process would have been quite stressful without the support and timely responses from Cristina.
I would highly recommend to anyone buying a property in Spain.Mar 08, 2016
- Brian Eastwood, Ibiza
Extremely professional and able to convey everything perfectly in English. The service provided was very efficient, quick and friendly.
The rate quoted for the work was better than similar legal practices in Santa Eularia del Rio and Ibiza town.
We have already recommended Cristina to several other people.Mar 07, 2016
- Alan lewis, UK
Our lawyer was friendly, took trouble to understand our problems and charged a reasonable fee. The whole process was easy and efficient.Nov 01, 2015
- Trevor Ralph, London
I thought Cristina was friendly, approachable and completely professional, whenever I had a question about what was happening she answered my call or e mail quickly and found a resolution. She has been willing to assist me in all aspects of my purchase which has been really helpful to me coming from another country.
I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend her to anyone that needed a lawyer and I would most definitely use her again if I need a lawyer in Spain.Oct 30, 2015
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to initiate, or who needs to respond to, divorce proceedings or other family law proceedings including separation and annulment.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position and options for next steps
- If initiating divorce proceedings, possibility to refer case to an Advocate Abroad solicitor registered by the Law Societies in the UK to provide consultation on whether divorce proceedings may take place in the UK
- If proceedings in UK not possible or desired, filing of the divorce petition to the local Courts or formal legal response if responding to a petition for divorce in the local Courts
- Certificate of English law arranged if applying English-law to the foreign divorce proceedings
- Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
- Drafting/Review of the divorce agreement
- Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.