Divorce in Gandia
FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Francisca
Francisca was extremely helpful. We especially appreciated the clarity and sensitivity to our situation.
Jan 08, 2019
Thom Koller, London
Francisca provided a perfect service!
She is professional, dedicated and took care to understand the needs of my situation. Her service offers exceptional value for money and gives complete peace of mind.
Nov 05, 2018
Rosemarie Byrne and John Cooper, Dublin Ireland
We found Francisca extremely helpful with a great amount of knowledge about buying a house and re-locating to Spain.
Oct 09, 2018
Teresa Valencia (Gandia)
I'm very pleased with services I received. Buying a house from abroad is not an easy job and thanks to Francisca everything was clear.
She's very efficient and I highly recommend her!
Jul 26, 2018
Mr David P Robson, Valancia
My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.
Jul 12, 2018
David Stack, Lliria, Spain
Francisca was extremely helpful. She made the whole process easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her service to friends.
Jun 21, 2018
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to initiate, or who needs to respond to, divorce proceedings or other family law proceedings including separation and annulment.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position and options for next steps
- If initiating divorce proceedings, possibility to refer case to an Advocate Abroad solicitor registered by the Law Societies in the UK to provide consultation on whether divorce proceedings may take place in the UK
- If proceedings in UK not possible or desired, filing of the divorce petition to the local Courts or formal legal response if responding to a petition for divorce in the local Courts
- Certificate of English law arranged if applying English-law to the foreign divorce proceedings
- Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
- Drafting/Review of the divorce agreement
- Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.