Express Divorce Service in Portugal
Teresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-know speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Teresa
Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.
Oct 01, 2018
Express Divorce Service
What services will your lawyer offer?
Your lawyer will be able to offer any of the following services as required:
- Preparation of the Convenio or Divorce Agreement
- Filing of the relevant documentation with the court
- Advice and assistance throughout the process
- Remote assistance where a spouse is unable to attend
- Transfer of title where assets are assigned
What issues will your lawyer address?
- Your lawyer will be able to provide you with advice on the express divorce process itself as well as the legal options that exist and their implications.
- Your lawyer will typically invite you to discuss your preferred outcome and will then work with both spouses to draw-up the agreement necessary to reflect this.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.