Family Law Consultation in Paphos
Poly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Family Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Today there are many variations of the old ‘marriage’ concept – many people live together and have a family without ever formalising the arrangement. Some couples prefer a civil union and in some places this is only available to same-sex couples. The old certainties have long since disappeared and this can lead to a level of confusion regarding rights and obligations to partners and any children born as a result of the union.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information the lawyer will detail your rights and obligations given the circumstances
- The lawyer shall provide you with your best legal options in the situation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.