Family Law Consultation in Syros
Anna is a Greek lawyer at the Court of Appeal and a member of the Athens Bar Association. She obtained a Master of Law in Public Comparative Law at the University of Paris. She has worked as a lawyer since 2005 specialising in property law, family law, tort law as well as criminal law. She is fluent in English and French.
Family Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Today there are many variations of the old ‘marriage’ concept – many people live together and have a family without ever formalising the arrangement. Some couples prefer a civil union and in some places this is only available to same-sex couples. The old certainties have long since disappeared and this can lead to a level of confusion regarding rights and obligations to partners and any children born as a result of the union.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information the lawyer will detail your rights and obligations given the circumstances
- The lawyer shall provide you with your best legal options in the situation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.