Family Law Consultation in Turkey
Dilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native TurkishCases completed: 15
Testimonials for Dilruba
Agata Wilczynska, Prague, Czech Republick
Last thing that I wanted was to have to ask a lawyer for help. For me it was additionally stressful due to location / culture/ language difference.
However, Dilruba helped me and supported me all way during contact with my opponent. I can recommended her 100%!
Jun 18, 2020
Zehra has been a practicing lawyer in Turkey for over 20 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters and intellectual property matters, Commercial law, Corporate Law and Labour Law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Turkish law as well. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She is a registered trademark and Patent Attorney and has 15 years of experience in WIPO applications and procedure. She speaks English fluently.
Family Law Consultation
Who is this Service for?
Today there are many variations of the old ‘marriage’ concept – many people live together and have a family without ever formalising the arrangement. Some couples prefer a civil union and in some places this is only available to same-sex couples. The old certainties have long since disappeared and this can lead to a level of confusion regarding rights and obligations to partners and any children born as a result of the union.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information the lawyer will detail your rights and obligations given the circumstances
- The lawyer shall provide you with your best legal options in the situation
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.