Guardianship in Castellon
Guardianship in Castellon: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Castellon
- Inma, family lawyer in CastellonInmaculada has assisted individuals and corporations in the Valencia region with the legal and tax matters for over 30 years. From offices in Valencia City and Castellón de la Plana, Inmaculada provides expert legal advice and assistance to English-speakers in Property matters, Contract Breaches/Debt Recovery, Family law and Business formation and bookkeeping service.
Who is this service for?
Guardianship can arise in a number of situations though typically it can become relevant where either the very young do not have natural parents able to or available to look after them or the elderly are unable to effectively take care of themselves. A relative or indeed the Court may bring an application for a guardianship to be awarded who then becomes responsible for the welfare of the ward.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation of both the proposed Guardian and the Ward
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine the best available legal options in the situation
- Representation in any discussions with all of the relevant parties including the Court
- Your lawyer, under instruction, will be able to file the appropriate legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order of Guardianship
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.