Marriage Registration in Zaragoza
Marriage Registration in Zaragoza: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Zaragoza
- Francisco, family lawyer in ZaragozaWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Who is this service for?
When a person gets married to a foreign national and then decides to move to live in their partner’s country, it is convenient – if not necessary – to register that marriage in the new country of residence. This will allow you to easily obtain residency in your new country of residence as well as provide you with access to some important procedures such as inheritance and pension entitlements in the new country.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, to determine which process is required in your case
- Depending on the outcome of the initial discussion, your lawyer will guide you on the process to be followed, timeframe and costs involved.
- The lawyer will assist you with obtaining the relevant documentation, including legalisation and translation service as required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.