Marriage Registration in Kocaeli
Marriage Registration in Kocaeli: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Kocaeli
- Kübra, family lawyer in KocaeliKubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.
Who is this service for?
When a person gets married to a foreign national and then decides to move to live in their partner’s country, it is convenient – if not necessary – to register that marriage in the new country of residence. This will allow you to easily obtain residency in your new country of residence as well as provide you with access to some important procedures such as inheritance and pension entitlements in the new country.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, to determine which process is required in your case
- Depending on the outcome of the initial discussion, your lawyer will guide you on the process to be followed, timeframe and costs involved.
- The lawyer will assist you with obtaining the relevant documentation, including legalisation and translation service as required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.