Modification of Family Law Court Orders in Greece
Sotiria is an experienced lawyer who performs due diligence analysis of companies in all sectors in order to proceed with restructuring and investments. She prepares commercial agreements & contract documents and assists clients in meetings with banks, investors etc. She also is engaged in a broad-based litigation practice focusing on identifying and responding to the specific needs of individual and corporate clients (esp. concerning banking matters and bribery law).
Modification of Family Law Court Orders
Who is this Service for?
An order may be made by a family law court to alter the living arrangements of a family, such as conferring the custody of the children on one or other parent, or indeed any other such order as it considers necessary to protect the interests of the children. Either of the parents may wish to challenge this ruling – either at the time the Court Order is made or later, upon a change in circumstances of any or all of the parties involved.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking family lawyer to discuss the particular circumstances of your case, including a review of the initial Court Order
- Determination of your legal rights and those of the children as well as the legal options that you have to formally request a modification of the original Court Order
- Presentation of the formal request and representation in Court to pursue the modification of the original Court Order.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.