Modification of Family Law Court Orders in Sanremo
Since 2001 Renato has managed his own law firm on the Italian Riviera, specialising in Real Estate Law, Inheritance Law, Family Law and finally Corporate Law. A full range of private client work is undertaken, from the international administration of deceased's estates, to the preparation of wills, affidavits, powers of attorney, agreements and contracts for the acquisition of property. With almost 20 years of experience assisting English-speakers , Renato is a highly effective, efficient and dependable legal resource.
Modification of Family Law Court Orders
Who is this Service for?
An order may be made by a family law court to alter the living arrangements of a family, such as conferring the custody of the children on one or other parent, or indeed any other such order as it considers necessary to protect the interests of the children. Either of the parents may wish to challenge this ruling – either at the time the Court Order is made or later, upon a change in circumstances of any or all of the parties involved.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking family lawyer to discuss the particular circumstances of your case, including a review of the initial Court Order
- Determination of your legal rights and those of the children as well as the legal options that you have to formally request a modification of the original Court Order
- Presentation of the formal request and representation in Court to pursue the modification of the original Court Order.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.