Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in Greece
Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in Greece: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Greece
- Anastasia, family lawyer in ThessalonikiHaving been internationally trained in Law, International Organizations and European Studies, she has the comparative advantage to have worked for law firms, UN-agencies, the Greek State and NGOs, thus building the ability to effectively analyse, interpret and implement a wide set of rules and regulations. She practises in foreign investments, real estate transactions, contract law, corporate law, immigration and nationality law, family law, inheritance law, debt recovery and licensing.
- Joanna, family lawyer in ThessalonikiJoanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Non-Payment of Child Maintenance
Who is this service for?
It is an unfortunate aspect of modern life that those who are responsible for the upkeep of their children fail to carry-out their moral and legal obligations towards their children. Matters are made all the more complicated when the person evading their responsibilities towards their children move to a foreign country.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Drafting of a binding agreement to ensure the parental responsibilities are met
- If an amicable agreement is not possible, your lawyer will be able to initiate legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order to ensure that the children receive the necessary amount of maintenance
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.