Paternity Suit in Maspalomas
Paternity Suit in Maspalomas: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Maspalomas
- Esther, family lawyer in MaspalomasEsther has practised law in the Canary Islands since 2002 and specialises in civil, commercial, criminal and real estate law. Together with an impressive academic records, which includes a Masters in Urban Planning, she has a very good command of English and German as well as her native Spanish.
Who is this service for?
Having a child today carries moral as well as ever-increasing financial responsibilities. This can cause disputes as to whether such obligations should, in fact arise, especially where the birth of the child was the result of a fleeting relationship. Given the size of the financial burden that a child brings, it can be essential for a parent to confirm that the person considered to be the father of the child, is truly the father.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Arranging of technical analysis to support your position
- Representation in any court proceedings relating to the paternity suit
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.