Paternity Suit in Mazarron
Paternity Suit in Mazarron: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Mazarron
- María-José, family lawyer in MazarronMaria-Jose read Law at the University of Alicante, and in 2004 became a member of The Law Society of Murcia. In 2005 she established her own law firm with offices in the centre of Murcia and maintains offices both there and in Valencia. Maria-Jose acts as Secretary of the Civil Section in the Law Society of Murcia and is a leading member of the legal community. She assists clients with property acquisitions and disposals as well as a full range of civil law matters such as inheritances and family law matters. She speaks English fluently.
Who is this service for?
Having a child today carries moral as well as ever-increasing financial responsibilities. This can cause disputes as to whether such obligations should, in fact arise, especially where the birth of the child was the result of a fleeting relationship. Given the size of the financial burden that a child brings, it can be essential for a parent to confirm that the person considered to be the father of the child, is truly the father.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Arranging of technical analysis to support your position
- Representation in any court proceedings relating to the paternity suit
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.