Prenuptial Agreements in Paphos
Prenuptial Agreements in Paphos: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Paphos
- Polyxeni, family lawyer in PaphosPoly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
With the modern tendency to get married later in life or indeed to marry more than once, individuals are nowadays more likely to want to protect any inherited and/or acquired wealth to ensure that it is received by their children, for example. The laws relating to enforceability of pre-nuptial agreements vary from state to state and anyone concerned about their vulnerability to losing substantial amounts of acquired wealth, should be resolved in advance by speaking with a lawyer specialised in the field.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand your particular circumstances and concerns
- Written and/or verbal report on the law as it applies to you and your unique situation as well as recommended actions
- Drafting of a suitable prenuptial agreement, and upon acceptance by all parties, formalising of the agreement at a local notary public’s office
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.